Monday, July 13, 2009

some roadblocks n such

I have a rather large number of distractions in my day to day life. I try to read as much I can but either I find that I still have some things to do around the house or someone wants to talk to me. I find that reading is extremely important in expanding your personal vocabulary and helping yourself think in complete sentences. I would love to have a day off all to myself where I can read as much as my brain will let me and write until I get carpel tunnel. That is not going to happen anytime soon. My honey do list is never ending.

My Augustus story is coming along in my head nicely. I just do not want my next post of it to be short like the last few. I love the idea of it. I know that once I get going it will be hard to stop.

On a different note, I have had something happen today. I know that things in life happen for a reason. Without going into too much detail, someone phoned me this evening that I have not spoken with all that much in a few years. Since my wife has become pregnant, we have been given much more attention from family. I think that given recent events of the last year, it has made this particular person realize that they need to make some changes in themselves before they alienate more than just a couple of people in their/our family. Who knows what will happen when our girl is born but I hope for the best. A family is only strong when it is whole.

Cheers

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment